* Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related to medium ("I wish for _____on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
* If you wish for real life things (not stories or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
* Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
1. I wish for a happy birthday blinkie similar to the one Lyn uses spike7451 in her birthday posts.
2. I wish a Gale Harold banner from the shop in my town (I left not so subtle hints everywhere in my house where folks who visit can see them hehehe)
3. I wish all my lj friends have a great holiday and new year
4. I wish I could have a Gale and Randy surprise banner with a "Merry Christmas Yvonne"
5. I wish I can get alot of money from family instead of presents so I can get my birth certificate and passport got so I can go to France in the summer
6. I wish my niece whos dad passed away last January will be able to enjoy the holiday as best she can
7. I wish for lots of frames, paints and brushes
8. I wish my dog Charlie will wear her santa suit all day (she nearly ate my hand off last year when I tried to put it on her)
9. I wish for Gale mood icons
10. I wish for a Gale banner fro my rofile page saying "Yvonnes profile"
Awesome blinkie by